Tuesday, February 27, 2018

HAUL & TRY ON FEBRUARY FAVORITE ITEM



Hello everyone,
I hope you have a fantastic day so far. On my today post I have some new item that I would like to share it here with you. My February favorite items, there are boots, earrings, necklace, make-up and gorgeous crossbody bags. I'm totally in love with my crossbody bags. Is it not they're so gorgeous and chic? Maybe you saw one of this bag on my previous post here and some my new these goodies on my instagram post here. Mostly these items, I bought it on sale.
Ankle boots they'll never go wrong to wear it on four season even in winter, spring, summer, and fall.

Hallo Ihr Lieben,
ich hoffe, Ihr habt einen fantastischen Tag bisher. Auf meiner heutigen post, habe ich einige neue Artikel, möchte ich es hier mit euch zu teilen. Meine Februar Lieblingsstücke, gibt es Stiefel, Ohrringe, Halskette, Make-up und wunderschönen crossbody Taschen. Ich bin total verliebt auf meine crossbody Taschen. Ist es nicht Sie sind so wunderschön und schickt? Vielleicht habt Ihr eine dieser Tasche auf meinem vorherigen Post hier und einige meiner neuen diese Goodies auf meinem instagram Post hier. Vor allem diese Artikel, kaufte ich es auf Schnäppchen.
Stiefeletten, die Sie nie falsch geht Ihr auf vier Saison auch im Winter, Frühling, Sommer und Herbst.

MY YOUTUBE VIDEO : 
HAUL & TRY ON FEBRUARY FAVORITE ITEMS



  These hot red goodies is from my hubby present on Valentine's day. I'm totally love it. As you know red color is always perfect for Valentine and red is my favorite color. 
Diese heißen roten Artikel ist von meinem Mann Geschenk am Valentinstag. Ich bin total begeistert. Wie Ihr wisst, rote Farbe ist immer perfekt für Valentin und Rot ist meine Lieblingsfarbe.


These two make-up set are really fab with gorgeous palette colors. Eyeshadow and brush on palette, with some natural but glam color. And for sure I can play a lot with these palette into my face and eye. And another set is corrector mineral powder. It's perfect for make-up corrector before starting to apply make-up into face. 
Diese zwei Make-up-Set sind wirklich fabelhaft mit wunderschönen Palette Farben. Lidschatten und Pinsel auf Palette, mit einigen natürlichen aber Glam Farben. Und sicher kann ich sehr viel mit dieser Palette spielen auf mein Gesicht und Augen. Der andere ist korrektor Mineral Puder. Es ist perfekt für make-up corrector, bevor Ihr make-up ins Gesicht zu bewerben.

These ankle boots are totally chic and hot babes. I already worn two pairs of them one for work and another one for shopping in the weekend. Both of them totally comfort and yet chic all in one. For detail, please watch my haul youtube video above. 
Diese Stiefelette sind total schickt und heiße babes. Ich habe zwei Paare von Ihnen eine für meinem Arbeit und ein weiteres für Shopping in das Wochenende schon abgenutzt. Beide total Komfort und doch eleganten All-in-One. Für Details, bitte meine Haul youtube Video oben sehen.

 Another a big present on valentine's day from hubby is my shoe cabinet and I can't have enough surprised and so happy. Now, I have my shoes cabinet that I can manage all my shoes in one place. I know, I have two shoe cabinet and one is smaller than this cabinet. And still not enough place for my shoes. Ohhh...please help...!!! Lol... 
Please tell me who have the same problem. 
Ein weiterer großer am Valentinstag von Hubby ist mein Schuhschrank und ich kann nicht genug überrascht und so glücklich. Nun, ich habe meine Schuhe Kabinett, dass ich alle meine Schuhe an einem Ort verwalten können. Ich weiß, ich habe zwei Schuhschrank und ein kleiner ist als das Kabinett. Und immer noch nicht genug Platz für meine Schuhe. Ohhh... Bitte helfen...!!! Lol...
Bitte sagt Ihr mir, die haben das gleiche Problem wie ich.



These shoes are only half of my collection. My flat shoes, sneaker and sandals and other summer shoes, I put in another shoe cabinet. 
Diese Schuhe sind nur die Hälfte meiner Sammlung. Meine flache Schuhe, Sneaker, Sandalen und andere Sommer Schuhe, die ich in einem anderen Schuhschrank.


Shop my look:
Crossbody bag in red - Orsay(similar here)
Crossbody Bag in floral - Zara(similar here)
Lingerie - C&A(similar here)
Earrings - Six/C&A(similar here)
Necklace - Six/C&A(similar here) 
Ankle Boots in Black - Deichmann(similar here)
Ankle Boots in Floral - Deichmann(similar here)
Shoe Cabinet - IKEA(similar here)
Eyeshadow Palette - Pro Artist by Style Essential(similar here)
Color Corrector Mineral Powder - City Color Collection(similar here)

Thanks so much again for reading my blog and for your kind comment. Wish you all have a fantastic week ahead.
Vielen Dank für Eure besuch auf meinem Blog und für die schöne Kommentare. Ich wünsche Euch allen eine schöne Woche voraus. 

With Love xo, 

Stay connect with EuroAsia Fashion:

5 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. I’m obsessed with crossbody bags - they’re the perfect size and keep your hand free. Love your red one - very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that crossbody bag - seems like it would brighten up every outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crossbody bag is gorgeous! Wondering if they’re having ones in black as well.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! My favorite is the cross body...I don't know how I lived without wearing a purse like that. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous collection dear! I love this cute round bag and of course, this palette is already on my list!

    ReplyDelete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8