Hello gorgeous, how are you all today? Today´s post is totally different as usual. This time I´m not talking about fashion or my outfit. Because, today I post about foodie. This time is a hot dog recipe from my kitchen. As I´m really hungry of this delicious food since some weeks ago. And my visited to Denmark inspired my mind to created this yummy food. To all hot dog lover I hope you´ll like it my food and recipe. It´s a quite easy and fast to prepared. As a house wife or maybe some of you a Mom, I´m pretty sure you brain always thinking what shall happened in the kitchen to create a yummy food everyday for husband, family or kids. I hope this recipe will give some an idea for your kitchen to prepared foods for your beloved family. Shall we started?? Here we go:
What you need:
#Hot Dog bread (normally you can find at Supermarket with really good price).
# 2 pcs Tomato
# 2 - 3 slice lettuce
# 1 pcs cucumber ( you can take the big cucumber the fresh one or the mini cucumber from the bottle, non- fresh).
# Chicken sausage (you can change with other sausage as you want).
# Tomato ketchup /Chili Ketchup
# Fried onion
How To prepare:
- Fried sausage on a pan with a little hot oil until getting a bit dark brown.
- Wash the fresh veggies with a hot water until clean (tomato, lettuce, cucumber, jalapeño).
Sliced rounded the tomato. Cutting off a bit the lettuce every single into 2 pieces.
Cutting off like an ice waffle the cucumber and the next is jalapeño, cutting off into a small pieces.
- Heat the hot dog bread in the oven for about 5 minute with temperature about 80-100C.
(you can use a toaster as well, but only put on top the toaster, don´t put inside the toaster).
- Prepared some plate for 2 or 3 person, and put the hot dog bread that still really hot from the oven.
- Put the lettuce first on the hot dog bread and the next is the sausage and some tomato, jalapeño. And for the topping don´t forget the sauce ketchup/chilli ketchup and some fried onion.
- So, your hot dog is ready to served for yourself and family.
Hope you like my recipe and enjoy the hot dog.
Thank you for stopping by and reading guys.
Wish you have a fantastic weekend...!!!
Stay connected with EuroAsia Fashion on other social media;