Sunday, June 05, 2016

Retro Stripe Coat



Hello beautiful peeps,
How are you all?Exactly summer is here and everyday the weather is getting hotter.But the weather in the last few weeks getting a bit confusing.Few days sun shinning and hot and few days rainy days and a bit cold.You should prepare yourself as I do.On this post I show you my outfit from few days ago when the weather getting a bit colder.Getting flexible in all around weather with the outfit and fashion when you gonna out from home.My first thing to do is,always check it out what the actual weather for today than I´ll decided what kind of outfit that i shall wear it.For an example for this look that I wore,the weather look hot and sun shinning but still a bit cold and strong windy for spring/summer,so I decided to wore this outfit with my bootcut leg jean and retro coat,and my comfort ankle boots from H&M.






















So peaceful and beautiful nature.



My Look:
Retro Coat-Anne L(similar here)
Bootcut Leg Jean-Clock House/C&A(similar here)
Bag-Jimmy Choo
Ankle Boots-H&M(similar here)
Sun Glasses-Ami Clubwear(similar here)
Earings-Forever 21(similar here)
Scarf-Clock House/C&A(similar here)

Get The Look:

1).Asos Duster Coat in Astec Jacquard-105.63€
2). Spiral Hoop Earring Set €7,00
3).JACQUARD-HALSTUCH 29,95 EUR

Thank you for stopping by and reading peeps.Thank you for all your a awesome comment on my last post Flower Power-Boho Look.


6 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. You look really nice in that coat, it's so chic!

    http://marylyl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Mary,thank you so much for your lovely comment on my post.
      Have a wonderful weekend.Kisses xox

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear.Have a wonderful weekend.Kisses

      Delete
  3. Nice retro coat and so chic red bag!
    Happy weekend dear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my dear,thank you so much for your lovely comment as always.
      Wish you have a wonderful weekend.Kisses xox

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8