Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Welcoming Rainy Season With Kimono
















What I Wore
Kimono-C&A
Hat-Walker Boutique
Bootie-Görtz
Glasses-Ray-Ban
Pant-Forever 21
Top-Cherry Blink
Necklace-C&A
Bracelet-Arena Jaya



 

Hello fashionista,how was your Monday??Talking about kimono is now new trend for all kind of
weather.Specially here in Bangkok is now rainy time,is just perfect choose to wore this kimono.Yeachh...i welcoming rainy season with my new kimono.On my first day to wore this kimono and i won´t take it off because is too comfort.I just found out that i also falled in love with this trend and i have found this beautiful kimono on my summer holiday 2 month ago in Germany.I just falled in love from the first sight,but it´s true that this kimono is really comfort to wore even in such hot weather here in Bangkok.Many possibilities that you can make combination with this outfit.We can wear with a long pant or even a short pant or other outfit such a skirt.But this time i choose this outfit with denim combination and for a perfect looks i added with my red hat and still with my old favorite leather enkle bootie.
What do you think with this outfit guys??Love to heard from your opinion.
Wish you all have a wonderful week ahead....!!
Keep in touch & with love xoxo,
Kintan

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Always so stylish! And so sweet on top of it! You look simply amazing! And I just love that kimono!
    Keep on rockin'! Xo Amanda | http://sansscrubs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auww...thank you so much babe +Amanda C,so glad that you love the kimono.
      I love it too,such a comfy kimono.Have a great weekend..!!
      Kisses from BKK xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8