Sunday, October 19, 2014

Colorful Dress For Party












Hello fashionista,hope you have a wonderful weekend so far.Here i come back after had such an busy week.Who doesn´t like colorful outift?I love to wore colorful outfit,with brighter color always looks happier and looks fresh as who you are.As may brighten my day too.Don´t never feel shy to wearing some colorful outfit.This outfit i picked up for special day to attended best friend birthday party.Colorful dress with combination colorful wedges shoes and orange handbag.Extra i added colorful earing to make this outfit really perfect looks.I love to make something idea or something different of my fashion.Try to be different,be who you are,be confidence as my rule of my fashion.Anyway,i had a wonderful party of my best friend birthday party.Played pool billyard,had a lots of laugh,chit-chat with good friends it was really brighten my weekend.Hope you guys ennjoyed my posted and thank you for readying.
Have a wonderful Sunday....!!!
With Love xoxo,
Kintan

2 comments:

Thank you so much for take your time to write comment and visiting my blog. I love to support each other and love to explore some blog. Don't forget to write your blog address that I can visit your blog as well. I try my best to answer every comment on my blog post.
  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear Vanessa...thank you so much for likes for my blog.+Vanessa Billie-Jill-Jean
      For sure we´ll follow each other.I´ll check your blog very soon and i´ll follow your blog.
      Lovely greets & kisses xoxo

      Delete

SHOP MY INSTAGRAM LOOK VIA LTK

https://amzn.to/34V30q8